Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Year..Start getting your money right !


It is a new, and with a new year comes a fresh start. This pass new was not the best for most of us, money has been a bigger issue for most now. So I think like most it is time to start fresh and have a plan and budget. I am a huge fan of Oparh and today I was watching her show and Suze Orman was her guest. If you do not know who Suze Orman is, she is a financial adviser, and is great at her job. Today at the Oparh she gave some great advise from her new book ,2009 Action Plan Keeping your money save and sound. Suze Orman has her new book for free for you to download in the Oparh website. It is free until January 15th,2009. Go and download it at this link Suze Orman FREE book download
Enjoy!

1 comments:

AnniKae said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my Give Away. Your blog is a fun one to read. Thanks for sharing the Suze Orman info.